NEXTAIL LABS, S.L. (hereinafter, Nextail)
Tax ID Code: B-98673544
Adress: Carbonero y Sol street, 12, 28006 Madrid, Spain.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Bulletin 149, Reference 420548, Volume 38262, Folio 28, Section 8, Sheet M 680830, I/A 10 (9.09.21).
Domain name: www.nextail.co
In compliance with the LSSICE, in transposition of Directive 2000/31/EC, of the European Parliament and the Council, June 8, relating to certain aspects of information society services; this section includes information on access to and use of the website and its contents.
Access to and use of https://nextail.co/ by any Internet user implies acceptance and compliance with these general terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site..
Access to certain content offered through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions that, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using such content, the user must also carefully read the corresponding specific conditions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
1.1. Free access to the website
https://nextail.co/ is a free and open access website for all Internet users.
The use of this website by any person confers the status of user of the site, and adherence to these conditions in the version published at the time it is accessed. Therefore, Nextail recommends the user to read the conditions of use carefully each time you access the site.
1.2. Obligation to use the service appropriately
You agree to use the service in accordance with the law, these conditions, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
Consequently, you agree to abstain from using the service for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in Nextail’s T&C, or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the service, or prevent the normal use and enjoyment of the service by others.
1.3. Liability for damages
The user shall be liable for damages of any nature that Nextail may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which you are bound under these general conditions, or of the law applicable to the use of the service.
1.4. Exclusion of warranties of liability
Nextail makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the Web, but is not responsible for any damages caused by the improper use of the service by you.
Nextail works to keep the Web available continuously and uninterruptedly 24 hours a day, every day of the year. However, Nextail does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the service, so it reserves the right to suspend access temporarily, when necessary for the maintenance of the central computer system or Internet servers.
You acknowledge that it is technically not possible to achieve absolute and permanent availability of the Website, as it does not depend directly and exclusively on Nextail. You also understand that there may be a temporary suspension of the Web or certain anomalies in the provision of its services for reasons of maintenance, technical or security updates or due to incidents beyond the control of Nextail. When reasonably possible, Nextail undertakes to give prior notice to users of interruptions in the operation of the service, depending on whether the importance or duration is relevant.
Nextail does not warrant the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Nextail reserves the right to deny the use of certain services, as well as prevent and withdraw communications made through them, at any time and without notice to any user who breaches these conditions.
1.5. Duration and termination
The provision of the service has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, Nextail is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service at any time and without notice.
For any suggestions or proposals for collaboration, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Nextail is a registered trademark at the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) with the number M3687567 y M3534481, so it is expressly prohibited any use of the same or any similar identifying sign that may lead to confusion about its origin or ownership, by third parties without prior written authorization from Nextail Labs, S.L.
https://nextail.co/ is a domain registered by Nextail Labs, S.L. This domain may not be used, unless expressly authorized, in connection with other services that are not of the company, in a manner that may cause confusion or discredit to the company.
The entire web is protected by Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property; and, in no case, access to the web implies any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by such legislation.
LICENSE FOR USE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nextail’s web for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials .
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nextail’s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nextail at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
LIABILITY AND OBLIGATIONS
Nextail makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website, but is not responsible for any damages caused by improper use of the user’s service. The services offered by Nextail comply with current regulations.
Nextail will keep the application operational twenty-four hours a day, every day of the year. However, it reserves the right to suspend access temporarily, when required by the maintenance service of the system’s mainframe or the Internet or application servers. As far as possible, it undertakes to notify users if the importance or prolonged duration of the stoppage is relevant.
Nextail will not be liable for any damages that users may suffer from the momentary impossibility of accessing the service and, especially, when such impossibility is the result of circumstances beyond Nextail’s control, such as (but not limited to) the interruption of communications, electrical services or breakdowns in the Internet network.
Nextail will not be obliged to repair any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from services provided by external companies with which it has reached collaboration agreements and in which Nextail acts only as a mere intermediary.
The content of this website is intended to offer our products and services, as well as to inform us about our business activity.
The user must take into account that such information may not contain the latest updates. Nextail may modify or delete such information without prior notice. No binding effect shall be derived from any information provided through this website.
Nextail disclaims any liability for any decision taken by the user off the website as a result of the information contained therein. Likewise, Nextail disclaims the possibility of any information not produced by itself or not published in a manner authorized by it under its name, as well as any liability arising from the misuse of the contents.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Nextail’s website may contain links that redirect to websites owned by third parties. These links are for information purposes only and Nextail does not control or verify any information, content, products or services on these websites. Consequently, Nextail declines any responsibility for any aspect, in particular the content, relating to that site.
- LIABILITY IN THE EVENT THAT THIS WEB IS THE DESTINATION OF THE LINK INTRODUCED IN ANOTHER SITE
Regarding the links established by other pages to this site, as well as, if any user, entity or web wishes to establish any type of link to the Nextail site, he/she must abide by the following stipulations:
- It may only lead to the home page.
- The link must be absolute and complete, i.e. it must take the user to Nextail’s own address and must completely cover the full extent of the home page screen. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by Nextail, may the page that makes the link reproduce the Nextail website in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website.
- You may not give any type of erroneous or incorrect indication about the Nextail website.
- If you wish to display any distinctive sign of Nextail, such as trademarks, logos and denomination, you must have written authorization.
- The owner of the page offering the link must act in good faith and must not intend to adversely affect the reputation or good name of Nextail.
- Unless expressly authorized by Nextail, it is forbidden to register or register the text of the brand or logo, domain name or company name of Nextail as a keyword (“metatags” or “metanames”) for searching websites through search engines.
Nextail assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any aspect related to the website offering the link. The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence l with the owner of that website.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR TECHNICAL ASPECTS
Nextail does not warrant the continuity of the operation of the website and does not guarantee that it will be operational and available at all times. Nor is it liable for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and introduction of viruses on the network, arising from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
- OBLIGATION OF THE USERS
With regard to browsing, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations established from time to time by Nextail regarding the use of the site . The user shall be liable for damages of any kind that Nextail may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations set out in this Legal Notice.
The user undertakes not to use any of the content that Nextail makes available to develop activities contrary to the law, morality or public order. Those who access the website must observe the applicable legislation, the codes of ethics or conduct that may be subscribed to, and the general rules of use of the website.
In accordance with these and by way of example only and not exhaustive, users shall refrain from conduct that:
- Contravene, undermine or infringe upon fundamental rights and public liberties recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and the rest of the legal system;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate messages that are criminal, violent, pornographic, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance;
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way as to mislead as to their purpose or as to the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make;
- Violate the trade secrets of third parties;
- Are contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family intimacy or to one’s own image;
- Infringe the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- Constitute unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitute unfair competition;
- Cause, due to their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service, or do not comply with the technical requirements or specifications established for access to the website.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
Nextail has the right to modify the Terms and Conditions set forth herein unilaterally, in whole or in part. Any changes will appear in the same form in which they appear in this legal notice.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until such time as they are modified in whole or in part by Nextail.
Nextail may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt the operation of this website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user. After such termination, the user must destroy all information about Nextail that he/she possesses in any format and that he/she has obtained through the site or through the communications made individually to the user by the same. Cuando sea razonablemente posible, se advertirá previamente de la terminación o suspensión de la prestación de los servicios. Whenever reasonably possible, prior notice will be given of the termination or suspension of the provision of services.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any dispute related to these terms of service, the parties agree to expressly submit to the Courts of Madrid (Spain) and to the corresponding Spanish legislation. In accordance with Article 29 of Law 34/2002, July 11st, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce; for any controversy when the affected party is a consumer, the latter may, at his or her free choice, select the habitual address of his or her residence for the filing of legal actions.